How to join my Classes
You don’t need to be able to stand on one leg to do yoga. Nor do you need to be able to touch your toes or tie yourself up like a pretzel…
If you have a body and you can breathe, you can do yoga. And if you’re ready to (re)connect with your body and your breath and open to seeing where that leads you, then you’re my perfect yoga student!
Come practice with me!
I teach Yoga for Every Body classes online via Zoom twice a week during school term times. These classes combine the friendly, interactive feeling of a traditional class with the convenience of practicing in the comfort of your own home.
Scroll down for more information about the Yoga for Every Body approach.
I’m also part of the 3-person teaching team for Yoga for Health, the yoga class for people who think they can’t do yoga! This class, which is particularly suitable for older people and/or those with mobility issues, will be returning to an in-person format in Liss, Hampshire as soon as it is practical for us to do so.
Scroll down for more information about these classes and contact us now to find out if they would be suitable for you or someone you know.
For details of my weekly teaching schedule see below and do contact me if you have questions.
1. Yoga for Every Body
- No contortions required! Learn how your body needs to move today
- Improve body awareness, flexibility, core strength and mindfulness
- No previous yoga experience necessary
- Two weekly classes to choose from
- Tuesdays 10am – 11.15am
- Wednesdays 7pm – 8.15pm
- Current 6-week block: 20 April – 26 May 2021
- Next 6-week block: 9 June – 14 July 2021
- Become a member for full benefits (turquoise button)
- Or book class-by-class online (grey button)
YfEB Members receive:
- Access to all YfEB classes that I teach
- Access to class video recordings (in case you miss a class and to practice between classes)
- Minimum 36 teaching weeks per year, reflecting UK school terms
- Priority notification of workshops and other relevant events
- Access to occasional members-only offers and discounts
- No minimum commitment – cancel your subscription at any time
- All this for just £33 per month
- Alternatively book a single class for £12
2. Yoga for Health: Yoga for people who think they can’t do yoga
This class is ideal for older people, those with limited mobility as a result of either acute or chronic conditions and/or those preparing for or recovering from surgery. It is equally suitable for people with no previous yoga experience and for more experienced yogis who find themselves unable to practice in their usual way. The postures can be done sitting on a chair, standing or on the floor, in a way that is appropriate for each individual and full guidance is provided.
- Gentle postures, relaxation, breathing and mindfulness
- Creating space for energising and healing
- No previous yoga experience necessary
- Individual approach focusing on each person’s needs
- 2 or more teachers attend each class to ensure maximum safety and support
- Current 6-week block: 21 April – 26 May 2021
I run this accessible yoga class in cooperation with my colleagues Beena Sahota and Liz Mitchell. This high teacher:student ratio ensures maximum support and awareness of each student’s specific needs on any given day.
The class has been running very successfully online via Zoom since March 2020 but will be returning to an in-person venue when regulations permit.
Please contact me if you’d like to discuss the suitability of this class for you or someone you know.
3. Looking for real transformation?
If you’re looking for a more structured way of building yoga and meditation into your daily life, if you know that the time is right for change and you like the idea of receiving ongoing support and guidance every step of the way, you might be the right fit for my signature programme From Stressed to Serene.
This 108-day programme combines everything I’ve learned over the past decade into a step-by-step roadmap that will help you establish a consistent daily practice, reconnect with your body and and harness the power of your imagination to work for you, not against you. It’s the best way I know to manage stress, reduce overwhelm and make space for healing.