How to join my Classes
You don’t need to be able to stand on one leg to do yoga. Nor do you need to be able to touch your toes or tie yourself up like a pretzel…
If you have a body and you can breathe, you can do yoga. And if you’re ready to (re)connect with your body and your breath and open to seeing where that leads you, then you’re my perfect yoga student!
Come practice with me!
Read on for more information about Yoga for Every Body – live online classes taking place twice a week during school term times.
- Want to be in the same room as me? A Make Space workshop is a wonderful opportunity to step away from your busy life for a few hours. Click here to find out more and see details of forthcoming dates.
- I’m also part of the 3-person teaching team for Yoga for Health, the yoga class for people who think they can’t do yoga! This in-person class is particularly suitable for older people and/or those with mobility issues. Scroll to the bottom of this page for more information.
1. Yoga for Every Body
Yoga for Every Body (YfEB) is a gentle yet powerful, Scaravelli-inspired approach to Hatha yoga (what does that mean?!). These classes combine the friendly, interactive feeling of a traditional class with the convenience of practicing in the comfort of your own home.
- No contortions required! Learn how your body needs to move today
- Improve body awareness, flexibility, core strength and mindfulness
- No previous yoga experience necessary
- Two weekly classes to choose from
- Tuesdays 11am – 12.15pm **new time!**
- Wednesdays 7pm – 8.15pm
- Classes run in line with English school terms
- Current 6-week block: 14 September – 20 October 2021
- Next 6-week block: 2 November – 8 December
- Become a member for full benefits (turquoise button)
- Or book class-by-class online (grey button)
YfEB Members receive:
- Access to all Live YfEB classes
- Currently 2 classes per week, 36 teaching weeks per year (reflecting English school terms)
- Access to class video recordings in case you miss a class and/or to practice between live classes
- Priority notification of workshops and other relevant events
- Access to occasional members-only offers and discounts
- No minimum commitment – cancel your subscription at any time
- All this for just £33 per month
- Alternatively book a single class for £12
2. Yoga for Health: Yoga for people who think they can’t do yoga
This class is ideal for older people, those with limited mobility as a result of either acute or chronic conditions and/or those preparing for or recovering from surgery. It is equally suitable for people with no previous yoga experience and for more experienced yogis who find themselves unable to practice in their usual way. The postures can be done sitting on a chair, standing or on the floor, in a way that is appropriate for each individual and full guidance is provided.
- Gentle postures, relaxation, breathing and mindfulness
- Creating space for energising and healing
- No previous yoga experience necessary
- Individual approach focusing on each person’s needs
- 2 or more teachers attend each class to ensure maximum safety and support
- Current 6-week block: 15 September – 20 October 2021
- Next 6-week block: 3 November – 8 December
I run this accessible yoga class in cooperation with my colleagues Beena Sahota and Liz Mitchell. This high teacher:student ratio ensures maximum support and awareness of each student’s specific needs on any given day.
The class successfully migrated to Zoom at the start of the pandemic and returned to in-person classes in Liss, Hampshire in September 2021. Please contact us if you’d like to discuss the suitability of this class for you or someone you know.
3. Looking for real transformation?
If you’re looking for a fully personalised experience, contact me for a no-strings conversation about working with me 1:1.
Or, if you’re looking for a more structured way of building yoga and meditation into your daily life, if you know that the time is right for change and you like the idea of receiving ongoing support and guidance every step of the way, you might be the right fit for my signature programme From Stressed to Serene.
This 108-day programme combines everything I’ve learned over the past decade into a step-by-step roadmap that will help you establish a consistent daily practice, reconnect with your body and and harness the power of your imagination to work for you, not against you. It’s the best way I know to manage stress, reduce overwhelm and make space for healing.